Marketing strategy soup to nuts
To operate effectively, a business needs a strategy. The same is true in marketing. Bold Stroke has been involved in large-scale product strategy development, fully integrated marketing planning (incorporating web-based, print, telemarketing, and other vehicles) and management of marketing programs. We can perform basic research to determine the state of the market, and work with analysts and the press to influence the customer's perception of your business. When working with clients, we begin by understanding the objective, inhibitors to success and key players. We then work with these players to develop and execute a winning strategy.
- Fully Integrated Marketing PLanning
- We can help you define and detail your marketing plan. Once a strategy is in place, we can execute. We have created hundreds of white papers, articles and case studies, advertising (banners, search terms), social updates (ezines, flashes, tweets, posts, profiles), promotional email, web landing pages and content.
- loyalty programs and customer care
- If you want to reward customers for long-term loyalty or incremental purchases, we can build and execute the program for you. These programs run the gamut from simple points-based promotions (buy 5 get 1 free) to exclusive clubs and benefits.
- coaching and facilitation
- Sometimes our clients need an outsider to keep a meeting on track and to ensure everyone has an opportunity to contribute. Other times, clients need an independent source of guidance or someone to bounce ideas against. We have experience in both.